779 Followers
9 Following
arickman

arickman

Friends Without Benefits: An Unrequited Romance (Knitting in the City #2)

Friends Without Benefits - Penny Reid

 I stayed awake all night reading this book, I just couldn't put it down. Elizabeth and Nico are believably awesome main characters, we still got to see Janie and Quinn plus the introduction of Sandra as a main secondary character really worked. I am an impatient reader and with a book this large I was very pleased at the pace of the story. By 11% I was laughing and by 30% the author had you on the path to the HEA which was expertly crafted over the remaining 70% of the book.